Hey YA Readers: It’s Deals Time!
“What’s Up in YA?” is sponsored by The Protectorate Wars: Born Hero by S.A. Shaffer.
David, a brilliant, young aide with a caring heart, had finally landed the job of his dreams as assistant to the most powerful politician in the land. Little did he know the position included slander, sabotage, and murder. Can David expose Alönia’s corruption before the rest of the Fertile Plains fall into chaos.Take flight in spectacular airships and soar through the clouds. Feel the wind in your hair along daring voyages and narrow escapes. Solve mysteries, forge friendships and watch an ordinary boy become the hero he was born to be.
Grab your ebook reader and prepare to load it up with some excellent YA. Note that many of these deals will expire at the end of June, so snag these before they go back to being full price reads. Prices are current as of Friday, June 28.
I’m going to self promote and note that my award-winning anthology (Don’t) Call Me Crazy: 33 Voices Start The Conversation About Mental Health is available for $2.
There are a number of great queer books still on the cheap this month in honor of Pride. Grab:
- Meredith Russo’s If I Was Your Girl for $3.
- Sara Farizan’s Tell Me Again How A Crush Should Feel is $2.
- Ashley Herring Blake’s Girl Made Of Stars for $3.
- When The Moon Was Ours by Anna-Marie McLemore for $3 (so good!).
Alex London’s Black Wings Beating for $3.
- Jen Wilde’s Queens of Geek for $3 (I loved this one!!).
- Malinda Lo’s Ash for $3 (a classic!).
- You Know Me Well by Nina LaCour and David Levithan for $3.
- Tehlor Kay Meija’s We Set The Dark On Fire for $3 (one of my favorites of 2019!).
- Saundra Mitchell’s anthology All Out for $1.
- This Is Kind Of An Epic Love Story by Kacen Callender is $2.
Queer characters and theater something you want? Amy Rose Capetta’s Echo After Echo is $3.
- Robin Talley’s As I Descended is $3.
- If you’re one of the six folks who hasn’t read Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda, do yourself the solid and grab it for $3.
Grab the first book in Erin Bowman’s duology about science, disease, and horror, Contagion, for $2. The sequel comes out soon!
Natalie C. Parker’s Beware The Wild is $3.
The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd is $3.
If you’re itching for romance, grab Jennifer E. Smith’s The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight for $3.
Contemporary favorite Bryan Bliss’s first book No Parking At The End Times is $4.
Enjoy your new reads and we’ll see you next week!